Henna bling bling!

tricie

Hey, ladies! :wave:

Ok, I know some of the sheen is contributed to the flash of the camera, but check out the bling bling (in my avatar) I got from my first henna (Jamila brand with a little Hesh Amla powder); this my hair after I roller wrapped last night (Tuesday); I hennaed last Thursday! :love:

Lovin' the henna!

p.s. Sorry the pic is small, but the normal size pic was a little too big for the jpeg size limit! :spinning:

Thanks, ladies! :clapping:

Sincerely Ciara, if there are any Indian stores in your area, I would get it there because it's like $1.99 a box for 100mg. You can purchase it online from http://www.hennaforhair.com. That one seems to be the most recommended by the ladies on this forum that I can tell.

HTH! :D

Bling'in. I'm just going to have to force myself to do henna... *off to buy*

OT: Sareca, your temp. tatoo is stunning.

Last edited:
Hi, Innersoul! :wave:

No, there is no indigo in the mix I used; I used Jamila brand henna from the local Indian store, and a maybe about 2 Tbls of Hesh brand Amla powder. My hair is naturally black so the henna brought it out more, I guess! :)

Thanks, Guyaneek!

When my hair gets to be your length, I will break my neck swingin' it around! :lachen:

Awe! ;)
I just chopped off 2 inches this evening. But I'm still happy!
You will be there in NO TIME!!!!!

WOW! Two inches would kill me; I'm glad you're still happy! I'm counting on the growth! Thanks, girl! :grin:

Back