Hemp Oil and Drug test?

sunnysmyler

I was just wondering if any of you ladies worry about using Hemp Seed Oil and being drug tested and having a positive result :lachen:

I work in Law Enforcement and this kinda worries me but dang it do I love the results on my hair!! Plus I'm in the ceremides challenge.:grin:

This makes me smile because I thought I was the only one who had thought about it: I travelled by airplane and decided to deep condition and seal with coconut oil instead, I imagined all these dogs yelling at my braidout and my whole handbag content destroyed by curious guards and I just wasn't in the mood for all that! LOL

Food grade hemp oil should be from a crop that contains no THC but I have read that some hemp oils can still have a tiny residue of it? I haven't found an answer to this yet. It's so perfect on my hair, though...

This makes me smile because I thought I was the only one who had thought about it: I travelled by airplane and decided to deep condition and seal with coconut oil instead, I imagined all these dogs yelling at my braidout and my whole handbag content destroyed by curious guards and I just wasn't in the mood for all that! LOL

Food grade hemp oil should be from a crop that contains no THC but I have read that some hemp oils can still have a tiny residue of it? I haven't found an answer to this yet. It's so perfect on my hair, though...

Glad to know I wasn't the only one worried :spinning:

Back