Helpa sista Out PLease!

ItsyBitsy

:newbie: here! I've been a lurker for quite a while and have learned sooo much from this site. Im always suprised about how much you ladies know about healthy hair! However, i still have not figured out how do do a mohawk set to perserve my rollerset between washes. I normally moisturize at night with Protectiv long & strong (ends only) and wrap. This causes my hair to be flat (I have very fine hair already). I figure if I roll it in the mohawk this would add more volume, but I can't get it to act right:mad: .

My hair falls between my shoulder blades in the back, but my sides are alot shorter (shoulder length). I can't get all of my hair,expecially the sides on the rollers. Then the hair that I do manage to get on the rollers doesn't stay:mad:

Can someone please share some tips on how I can make this happen:)

i don't have any suggestions but the style sounds cute. Maybe just roller set the whole gettup and the elasta qp glaze the sides and hold down with clips/combs?

Thanks NOMO

But I think I explained it wrong.... I only want the mohawk to sleep in to create some volume the next day. An alternative to wrapping every night. I just read another post about pincurls, that sounds more doable:perplexed
Im going to try the pincurls tonight and see what happens. Im thinking maybe 2-3 big curls to achieve nice bumped ends and some swing!

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Yea- I was in left field on that one. hahaha. ok - still don't have advice but you know trial and error is sometimes the best teacher.

I'm sure you'll do fine!;)

Back