Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nubiangoddess3

Okay so it's been 6 weeks since I relaxed after being natural for 2 year and I am Highly upset with my hair and myself. Every time I wash my hair I become depressed my hair is breaking, shedding doing everything to punish me. I mean I don't blow dry it or use a curling Iron I don't even own one. When I put conditioner in my hair it acts crazy and starts breaking a shedding in the shower like it does not like moisture
The only thing that seems to work is protein treatment the 3 min ones
but I cant do protein treatment every time I wash my hair can I isn't that way toooooo much protein.
Well I've been searching the forum trying to solve this problem and the only solution that I have come up with is that straight hair is not for me I need to texlax or texturizer because it sensitive (fine) but until I fully dont have straight hair I need to keep doing the protein treatment everytime I wash or stop washing( eww)
Sorry about the Little break down, I just need help I dont know what is wrong with my hair. I'm open to any and every suggestion.

nubiangoddess3 said:
Okay so it's been 6 weeks since I relaxed after being natural for 2 year and I am Highly upset with my hair and myself. Every time I wash my hair I become depressed my hair is breaking, shedding doing everything to punish me. I mean I don't blow dry it or use a curling Iron I don't even own one. When I put conditioner in my hair it acts crazy and starts breaking a shedding in the shower like it does not like moisture
The only thing that seems to work is protein treatment the 3 min ones
but I cant do protein treatment every time I wash my hair can I isn't that way toooooo much protein.
Well I've been searching the forum trying to solve this problem and the only solution that I have come up with is that straight hair is not for me I need to texlax or texturizer because it sensitive (fine) but until I fully dont have straight hair I need to keep doing the protein treatment everytime I wash or stop washing( eww)

Sorry about the Little break down, I just need help I dont know what is wrong with my hair. I'm open to any and every suggestion.

I'm not a hair guru or anything so I hope one of the experienced LHCF sisters will jump on this one. Have you done any of the intensive protein treatments? Aphogee or Nexxus Emergencee? You know you have sit under the dryer for like 20 mins with your hair uncovered to get the needed penetration for those to be effective. I'll just give you some of the tips I've read on LHCF. I don't if you clarify shampoo your hair but if you haven't done so in a while, you may want to start with that. Follow it by a moisturizing shampoo. Do the protein treatment and then follow that will a very deep conditioning that includes a plastic bag and probably 20-45 mins of sitting under the dryer. Once I did all of those things, I followed with an ACV/water/EVOO rinse. The instructions I've been given is to add 1/4 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar to 2 cups of cool water (preferably distilled). I added the Extra Virgin Olive Oil on my own...just a small amount. From their I moisturized with a leave on, sealed with an oil, and let my hair airdry. I was very pleased with it. Give it a shot. Unless you've already done something to this effect. But I'm sure someone here can help you.

Good luck! Something HAS to work!

I second the notion of trying a "major" protein to see what happens. Use a good moisturizing conditioner, of course.
Your alternative is to keep using your 3-min protein treatments. If it's what YOUR hair likes, it's not too much.

Yeah I think that I'm going to stay with the light protein treatment because I cant trust my hair If I do the heavy protein my hair act up.

i'm not relaxed, but maybe i could help.

do you think you neutralized correctly or long enough when you got the relaxer? maybe there's still traces of relaxer in your hair? i agree with the protein and moisture treatments and the acv rinse. i always add herbs like rosemary, sage, nettle, jasmine, hibiscus, marshmallow, burdock, comfrey, and honey to my acv rinses. you could also try ghee (clarified butter) as an intense moisturizer. another good treatment is 1 avocado, 1/2 can coconut milk, honey, and EVOO. my hair respnds really well to homemade treatments.
HTH!

Back