Help

Curlykutie

I have naturally curly hair and when do 2 strand twist and sleep on them they always curl up and look crappy. What can I do to have nice twist that last more than a day?

What do you mean curl up? You mean shrink maybe? You lose length? I'd suggest YouTube. There are a TON of tutorials on how to get a great twist out

When I used to wear twists I would put a tight stocking cap on my head at night. It holds them in place through the night... Albeit I woke up with a line across my forehead though..good luck.

Dont know if this might be the issue OP but, my daughter's 2-strand twistouts always would look jacked when she slept on it, even with our best pineapple efforts.
(She's naturally curly too)

Its because her hair had a tendency to be dry as a bone.

So we HAVE to spritz and retwist her twistouts every night for them to be presentable again the next day....until we balance out her moisture levels.

I always have to re-twist or re-braid unless I'm willing to sleep super cute in an almost upright position. Ain't nobody got time for that especially with a 15 month-old, needs my sleep! I just redo every night...

Back