~*HELP!!!*~

~*Hollywood*~

Ok....so my hair has been shedding a lot lately....almost every time I comb it strands fall out. And what botherz me iz that the strandz are usually from the root because some of them still have the white bulb on the root. :nono: Wat does that mean?? Someone...anyone out there plz help me save my hair! Is there anything that iz good 4 this kind of shedding? Also....my hair has grown a lot lately in length....when I get time I'm going 2 have 2 put some picz up....but I'm having a hard time getting my thickness back. Could someone plz give me some pointerz on that 2????? Thankz in advance everyone!!!!!! :look:

how often are you combing your hair? can you cut back, and finger comb instead?

at least you're hair is shedding and not breaking off. lesser of two evils.

some take garlic pills or garlic shampoo to combat shedding. i take garlic pills and try to handle my hair less. i only see real shedding on wash day when i'm handling my hair a lot.

Shedding is normal. All hair follicles go through three phases: growth, rest, shed. If you're seeing bald spots or clumps of hair coming out at one time, then you should go to the doctor and figure out what's causing abnormal shedding, it could be a medication, change in diet, or an internal illness.

Otherwise, humans shed 50-100 hairs per day on average. You're probably within the normal range. Don't try to fight it, this is what hair does. There's nothing that can stop shedding because it's an internal process, it will eventually happen even if you hold it off for a while with garlic products or whatever else.

And remember, once a hair is shed a new strand can fill its place and that's good news!

Shedding is a natural process.....so i wouldnt worry bout one or two hairs.

I dont comb regularly (once a week) but i try to make sure i get rid of the shed hairs because they can get tangled in the hair and cause breakage. i paid the other day because i didnt detangle after cowashing three times and had major tangles which broke of alot of hairwhen i was getting rid of them.

if u relax/texlax stretching your touchups will help thicken the hair. texlaxing is working wonders for my thickness. my hair is no longer limp and life less like the starting photo in my siggy below

Ok....so my hair has been shedding a lot lately....almost every time I comb it strands fall out. And what botherz me iz that the strandz are usually from the root because some of them still have the white bulb on the root. :nono: Wat does that mean?? Someone...anyone out there plz help me save my hair! Is there anything that iz good 4 this kind of shedding? Also....my hair has grown a lot lately in length....when I get time I'm going 2 have 2 put some picz up....but I'm having a hard time getting my thickness back. Could someone plz give me some pointerz on that 2????? Thankz in advance everyone!!!!!! :look:

When i have shedding i use a dominican shampoo and condish called "suela y canela" which translates to cinnamon and sole....Dont apply heat to the condish leave it 5 minutes w/o a cap and rinse....it tightens your scalp and new growth.

Back