Help with too straight wrap!!

ebbiebaby55

I need some help. I am new to wrapping my hair at night, but when I comb it out the next morning my hair is too straight in the front. My hair cut has bangs and instead of lying flat against my head, they are really straight and stick out a little. How can I prevent this? I don't want to keep bumping my bangs and the front of my hair each morning but i don't know what to do. Thanks for everyone's help

Well...I was going to suggest bumping! I don't know of any other method. SAWRY, maybe some one else would chime in, i'd like to know the answer to that myself.

Why don't you pincurl? I've stopped wrapping for quite some time because of the same exact issue. Have been pincurling at night and never looked back. I actually hate wrapping my hair now.

Give it a try!

i have bangs too and cross wrapping for me works best. that way i dont have to brush them into any strange configurations. Sometimes if i feel like it, i pincurl them for an extr curl. once i flat iron my hair i just cross wrap, i usually dont have to ever flat iron it again.

I have tried to pincurl.. but I am not to great at that either. I get weird marks from the pins. The other night I tried crosswrapping.. and that did not go so well either hahaah I am really terrible at most things when it comes to hair. But seeing as these I are my best options..I will keep trying. For the pincurls though.. can you put them in wet? I am about to wash my hair and I would love to put in pincurls to let it dry overnight.

Back