help with relaxed hair twist out

janaq2003

I am unable to find any tutorials on how to do this or info on the search feature. Can someone please help me!:perplexed

Does anybody have suggestions for what I could use instead of the PM Foaming Pomade? And what are you using to secure the ends of the twists? Perm rods? Thanks!

On wet hair I use aloe vera gelly. On dry hair I use some type of butter or grease. I use rollers at the end. I'm not sure what these rollers are called maybe magnetic.

Okay so I stayed up late last night trying to do this dang twistout. Let me tell you. I did a horrible job. I better stick to braidouts. I used so much product trying to keep it wet while I was making attempt after attempt that I need to go wash my hair again this morning. That is too bad too because I really like how it looks on everybody else. I'm sad now, lol.

Okay so I stayed up late last night trying to do this dang twistout. Let me tell you. I did a horrible job. I better stick to braidouts. I used so much product trying to keep it wet while I was making attempt after attempt that I need to go wash my hair again this morning. That is too bad too because I really like how it looks on everybody else. I'm sad now, lol.

I haven't tried the twistout yet, but when I am roller/flexirod setting I apply product once to the section on which I am rolling, and then just use a spray bottle with water to keep it wet.

Back