Help with Lacefront

gabby1

Hi ladies I wanted to know of a good place to buy my first lacefront from an online vendor. I also wanted to know how do you care for your hair under the lacefront since you don't that it off everyday

Thanks in advance for all of your help:)

Hi

Please, Pleasedo you research first. Black hair media is a very good site, they have lists of recommended vendors and reviews from women who have tried them. Zara wigs does really nice lace fronts. Hope this helps

The lacefront in my siggy was bought from Rotesha at allaboutmyhair.com. She's located in the U.S. also and she's known for her great customer service and quality units. There are other vendors based in the U.S. (though there are many outside the U.S.), but I don't know about their customer service and unit quality. I also purchased an international unit but I would definately go back to Rotesha if I wanted another.

When I wore lacefronts I would take my unit off daily so I just took care of my hair as I normally would. I didn't use an adhesive with a heavy bond so it was easy to get it on and off.

Back