Help with gel

M_BYRON_M

As im no longer at school i have opted to leave my hair out of kanerows for longer .
I recently brought IC fantasia aloe gel but I cant get the "slickness" like ive seen others with.Does anyone have any steps to applying gel to natural hair .
I think it would help if I blowdried my hair but I dont want to go back down the Shadowy road of heat again

Thanks in advanced
look.gif

Make sure you apply the gel to wet hair and tie it down with a scarf for at least 15-20 minutes. I like Smooth n Shine Gellation (the pink one), ORS Lock & Twist Gel and Fantasia Frizz Buster Gel.
smile.gif

Thanks sassygirl Ill try it on wet hair ..so do i do it as part of my air dry, or should I slightly damp my hair and then put it on?

I use mine as part of the air drying process. I apply the gel right after my leave-in and curl activator to saoking wet hair. I smooth my hair back and put my scarf on. This will take longer to dry though...

If I don't shampoo or conditioner wash the next day, I'll dampen my hair with my distilled water/glycerin/conditioner/oil mix and then apply a little more gel. My hair is dry by the time I'm ready to leave the house--15-20 minutes.

I agree with Sassygirl - apply it to wet or damp hair. Also, you may have to use a lot...sometimes using a little just doesn't cut it when your hair is natural!
smile.gif

Hey Hairlove!
wave.gif

A bss in my area went out of business and since everything was 50% off, I decided to finally try the Frizz Buster. Good stuff!
up.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
Hey Hairlove!
wave.gif

A bss in my area went out of business and since everything was 50% off, I decided to finally try the Frizz Buster. Good stuff!
up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Hairlove got me hooked on Frizz Buster gel I use it on my hairline that I dont relaxed.
laugh.gif

Back