Help! Where can I get Affirm products online?

notorious923

My stylist wont get mizani or affirm products for me so I am on a mission to get them myself. I live in Detroit so if anyone nows a beauty supply that sells one that would be great too. Thanks!!!

I got the shipping costs from their website. The shipping costs are based on the total sale..

$ 0 - $ 25.00 6.00
$ 25.01 - $ 50.00 8.00
$ 50.01 - $ 75.00 10.00
$ 75.01& up 12.00

3-4 weeks????

3-4 weeks!!!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
No way!!

All I wanted was one bottle of Keracare Humecto. I don't think it's worth $18 (inc. s/h) AND a 3-4 week wait.
nono.gif

I'll keep shopping around then.
blush.gif
hwell:

Thanks for the heads up!
Jen

Re: 3-4 weeks????

I thought you wanted the Affirm relaxer or reconstructor. Sorry! You can get the KeraCare shampoo and conditioners at metrobeauty.com, havanabeautysupply and discount-beauty.com to name a few. Metro beauty is really fast--I usually get my stuff within a week of placing my order.

Re: 3-4 weeks????

Jen,

Check out metrobeauty.com for keracare products.. they have the 16oz for 15.99. Shipping should be $5.00. So that makes it 20.99 for a 16oz bottle compared to sheldeez of $18 for the 8oz.

shanda michelle

Welcome Notorious923
wave.gif

Didn't mean to hijack your first post.
angel.gif

Thanks Sassygirl and shandaMichelle! I think I will go w/metrobeauty.com for the Humecto. $5 for shipping is very reasonable.
smile.gif

You can also try Ulta salons and cosmetics if you would like to just walk in a pick it up. I just purchased some from there and here is texas.

One week?
shocked.gif
What's your secret?
laugh.gif
I pay with a credit card online and it still takes forever. I'm in SC and sheldeez is the only place I can get my Remedi Therex Reconstructor. I'm looking for a substitute because of the mail order hassle...

I was very impressed with Sheldeez too. My products arrived within the same week and they were packaged verrry well.

If you leave in the Washington/Baltimore area. Sheldeez ships within 1-7 days. Other areas, take longer. You can also purchase at Walmarts with a salon.

The products I order are probably backordered or something. That's the only reason I can think of for such a long delay. I used to order Kera Care and Dudley's products from sheldeez until I found out (from this forum!
smile.gif
) that I could get them at Wal-Mart Smart Styles salon. But sheldeez is the only place I can get my Remedi products. I always order when my bottles are half empty. That way I don't panic.
grin.gif

I have used sheldezz for over a year now, and have been very happy with their service. I usually order on a Monday, and my products are here by Friday, and I'm in California....I think he's in NY. HOWEVER.....I found that I can purchase affirm products directly from them! www.avlon.com/keracare. I believe their prices were lower than Sheldeez....however the stuff is pricy no matter where u get it.

Back