Help!!! Where Can I find Phyto Relaxer in So. Cali?

LadyJ76

Hi Ladies,

I have been searching high and low for this and I can't find it. I wanted to purchase this today to relax tomorrow. I've tried Sephora and Bath and Body works, both of which carry the Specific line but not the relaxer. Does anyone know of any retail store that I can buy this at? Please let me know. Thanks

Not all Sephora's carry it. Sephora in Santa Monica on 3rd St. Promenade has it. That's where I get mine. There's also a beauty supply on Pico across the street from the Westside Pavilion that has it. Hope you like it!

I'm 40 miles outside of San Diego, but there's a beauty supply store named Kamay Beauty which carries it. I think they have a few stores through-out Cali. Try a google search. Other than that you may have to order online from Sephora.com. HTH

I don't know what part of So. Cal you live in, but if you live in the S.F. Valley, the Sephora at the Westfield Fashion Square in Sherman Oaks carries Phyto, this is where I bought mine.

Denim And Leather said:
I don't know what part of So. Cal you live in, but if you live in the S.F. Valley, the Sephora at the Westfield Fashion Square in Sherman Oaks carries Phyto, this is where I bought mine.

Well, I live in OC and there ain't nothing going on down here. Every store I called that sold it a one time doesn't anymore. I even called the Nordstroms at South Coast Plaza and was told by a girl that uses the line that the Nordstoms buyers will only sell it in a "certain demographic" because it is an "ethnically specific" line. :mad: That really p***** me off, what about Sheisido aren't they ethinically specific. Anyway thanks to you ladies for the info. I'll probably trek up to that Santa Monica Sephora tomorrow.

Back