Help: What To Wear?

MCMLXXXIV

What should I wear on a first date where we are going to restaurant and then on a hike?

It's not a real hike, like through the woods, but on a trail in a park.

I was going to wear a dress and sandals but part of me wants to wear workout clothes and tennis shoes.

Last edited:
I like what you did. Instead of talking, complaining or asking him to change, you showed him what you wanted, and he obliged. And I like how he responded. He adjusted to what would work best for you, which is what a gentleman should do, especially on a first date. I encourage you to keep doing this. Actions speak louder than words, his and yours. Well done:).

@CoilyFields he wore a tshirt and khaki shorts.

@TayMac the date itself was fine, I think, he keeps calling.

Overall I had fun but at times we bickered like an old couple. The only thing that was slightly annoying was that it seemed like if I didn't laugh hard enough the first time he wanted to keep mentioning the same joke/comment. I'm hoping he was just nervous.

He's 6'6 and kept trying to grab my hand when we'd cross the street but he kept grabbing my wrist instead, lmbo. I thought that was cute and funny.

@CoilyFields he wore a tshirt and khaki shorts.

@TayMac the date itself was fine, I think, he keeps calling.

Overall I had fun but at times we bickered like an old couple. The only thing that was slightly annoying was that it seemed like if I didn't laugh hard enough the first time he wanted to keep mentioning the same joke/comment. I'm hoping he was just nervous.

He's 6'6 and kept trying to grab my hand when we'd cross the street but he kept grabbing my wrist instead, lmbo. I thought that was cute and funny.
awww sooo cute

Back