HELP! What are the best daily moisturizers/sealants to use for relaxed type 4a/b hair

longmanediva

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this arena, and I've REALLY enjoyed all the wonderful advice and suggestions on this site. I just had a Chop, Chop :( , my hair is shoulder length now ( I probably needed it, I'll post the pics soon), but it's the shortest it's ever been, and I just need to know how to keep it moisturized on a daily basis to prevent spitting and dryness. PLEASE ADVISE!!!!

For me, daily moisturizing is crap if I don't deep condition and use moisturizing leave ins.

I MUST do that or I find my self applying layer after layer of daily moisturizer and taking away my preference of clean hair and bouncy styles. But, that's just me.

If I deep condition and apply moisturizing leave-ins, I can apply a little NTM leave in or Loreal Smooth Intense Leave in on dry hair for my daily moisturizer.

I am not an oil user because they ruin my styles. I do apply a little serum on to seal and shine. I like Redken Heat Glide, Fantasia IC Olive or NTM serum, although the Fantasia IC Olive and NTM serums don't seem to give me that much shine after using it with heat styling. They help with just daily shine.

btw, did you cut your hair by choice or just to start fresh.

Is that you in your avatar? If so, it looks very nice.

That's me in the avatar.... with some clip ons..... I'm going to post some recent pics, just don't know how. Any suggestions???

Back