Help too much breakage

Shea

I dont know what to I baggy I moisturize with NTM silk touch Scurl and jo oil. I clarified too still...nothing my hair is not holding moisture. My hair is dry and breaking off. I airdry I dont use heat. Basically I'm doing everything thats for healthy hair but nothing. I am about to cry. I use CON moisturizing shampoo and ORS replenishing pak for DC I use MTG on my scalp and I take biotin. I am seriously abotu to start crying. My hair is growing but no progress bc its breaking. I seriously want to give up and cry

If you hair will not hold moisture, it needs protein. I recommend Ultra Sheen Duo Tex, which you can find reasonably priced at Sally's. Follow the directions exactly and rinse very thoroughly. Follow up with a moisturizing conditioner.

I agree, you may need to use a heavy protein. Also, how are you airdrying? I hear that airdrying loose is problematic....

High Priestess said:
I'm sorry to hear about your breakage.

Try Nexxus Emergencee.

Blessings
HP

I agree, Nexxus Emergencee does work. I had really bad breakage however, it has decreased. Now I am using Emergencee Bi-monthly as well as deep condiontioning with a NON-PROTEIN conditioner (Elasta QP DPR 11).

Shea said:
thannk you God bless u all:woot: :clap:

Good luck. I know how breakage can make you feel like what you are doing is in vain. I still am having problems with breakage and shedding, however it is taking a turn for the better.

I had alot of shedding recently and I used a little castor oil and it stopped the shedding immediately. The next day I had no shedding at all. I now mix the castor oil with a little Lacio.

Pigtails said:
I had alot of shedding recently and I used a little castor oil and it stopped the shedding immediately. The next day I had no shedding at all. I now mix the castor oil with a little Lacio.

I need to get castor oil cause i am hearing so much about it. yesterday I started using MTG again. Back in november I was using it like crazy and i really dont remember my hair shedding then. I thinking that my dry scalp is the culprit!!

How often are you using the ORS packets? You shouldnt use them every time because thats a light protein. Too much protein could also make your hair break.

shunta said:
How often are you using the ORS packets? You shouldnt use them every time because thats a light protein. Too much protein could also make your hair break.

I recently stopped using ORS paks. Although I :love: them, I have too many products with protein in them. Anyway to answer your ? I used them every two weeks or so. I was using them every week until I realized they contained protein:cool: so i had to stop that.

Back