Help this lil newbie!

I had BSL hair then I put braids in it to study abroad and omg the braids destroyed my hair!! I now have a bob:wallbash:...My hair had actually grown a bit, but for some reason unbeknownst to me...I decided to keep my bob, but now it looks awful. That was so stupid!! You guys have to help me!
My goal is to have APL in a yr and BSL in 18-20months.

So far Ive been washing it and letting it air dry then flat ironing it...and Im taking Biotin and Prenatal pills (a psycho...I know).

Do you guys think my hair will grow back? Does hair tend to grow easier if it was once that length?

Im looking 4 a good challenge to join:-(

Thanx

Welcome aboard.
Flat ironing may not be the best option for seemingly damaged hair. Hold tight, better answers from others will be coming.

please do not use heat it will damage yor hair more try to rod it or a wet set keep your hair mosterized and drink lots of water cuz the vitamins will need it to wrk better

Make sure you deep condition after every wash. You did not specify if you are relaxed or natural, if you are relaxed, make sure you balance between moisture and protein.

Step up your DC treatments, ensure that you moisturise and seal as often as your hair needs.

Drink lots of water and continue taking the vits.

If you're consistent in these practices you should see and hopefully retain growth.

PS: Welcome to the board. :)

Welcome to LHCF!!! :wave:

First thing, cut out the heat. You can rollerset and silk wrap for straight hair. Bantu knots are really cute on shorter hair, too. A great dc is Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner :love: Do you sleep with a satin bonnet/scarf?

Back