Help! Synthetic Hair for Braids!

hairless29

Hi Ladies, I have question I got my hair braided with synthetic wet and wavy and I wish i had gotten the human hair wet n wavy!! Reason being is how do i soften the synthetic hair - meaning the braided part (the part that was left loose is just fine), I want to soften my braids to make them lay flatter and make them more pliable...what do you recommend (braid spray) that works wonders for softening/conditioning synthetic hair..
crazy.gif
.! TIA!

You can wet the braids to soften them. But they will be very heavy until they dry. I used a garment steamer to soften up my braids. You can also lean over a pot of hot water and let the steam soften them. This is hard because you have to contort your body so that the steam doesn't drift toward your skin.

[ QUOTE ]
hairless29 said:
SassyGirl do I need to use warm water or hot water when wetting the braids?? Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

I like warm water because it isn't cold next to my skin.
smile.gif

Re: Help! Synthetic Hair for Braids!

i purchased it from a a BSS down on 125th...they keep the synthetic wet n wavy in a separate area - so you have to ask for it...it only cost 4.00 a pack too and looks very nice!

Re: Help! Synthetic Hair for Braids!

[ QUOTE ]
hairless29 said:
i purchased it from a a BSS down on 125th...they keep the synthetic wet n wavy in a separate area - so you have to ask for it...it only cost 4.00 a pack too and looks very nice!

[/ QUOTE ] Do you know where they would sell it online?

Back