HELP...SHOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN CONROWS!!!!

IRAQCHICK30

Okay ladies, i have really really fine hair (lets just say i have not had a relaxer since May and it is still very straight). Anyway, i decided to put cornows with hair added a few weeks ago, and when i took it out, my edges were soooo thin. The back part grew out, but now when I slick my hair back, it is soo thin. Any advice for quick growth? I go on leave in a month and a half and want to be ready for that.

THANKS.

Have any access to MT or MN. I have seen it grow in people's edges on here through pictures and ppl swear by it. I just using MT a couple weeks ago so I don't have a testimony yet.

Maybe others will chime in soon

Try using castor oil with an essential oil like peppermint mixed in. Also, daily massaging can help fill in your edges. Going forward, never braid your edges too tight. This is the reason why I braid my own hair.

that happened to me 6 months ago & I am still suffering from thinning temples. I put a mix of vatika oil & mtg on my temples and message it every other day. One side is coming in nicely but the other side, not so much b/c I think it is permanently damaged. Hopefully that is not the case w/ you.

Back