Help! Riverside/San Bernadino, Cali

good2uuuu

I know this is the wrong area, but I wanted as many folx to see as possible. I want to get my hair done when I visit Cali in a couple of weeks. I will be in the Riverside/San Bernadino area. I want a good blow dry and flat iron (I'm a natural 3c). A good Dominisalon would be great. TIA!

I live around there, and I asked that same question about a year ago. I was told--by someone VERY familiar with the area and everything in it--that, "people out here don't get their hair done out here. If you want your hair done, you have to go to LA or Long Beach." :ohwell:

Guess I never stood a chance to be anything but a DIYer. :look:

I live around there, and I asked that same question about a year ago. I was told--by someone VERY familiar with the area and everything in it--that, "people out here don't get their hair done out here. If you want your hair done, you have to go to LA or Long Beach." :ohwell:

Guess I never stood a chance to be anything but a DIYer. :look:

Oh well. I will be in La for at least one full day, but I plan to play tourist, so I just might not get my hair done. Thanks!

I've lived out here for a while now, and every time I've tried to get my hair done, I've had to regrow it. Good luck and have a fun visit!! :drunk:

You can go to the jcpenney salon in rancho and ask for slyvia. She is good with 4a and 4b hair. I am not sure about your type though. Or you can try en vogue in upland.

Back