HELP! Relaxing tomorrow (5/29) and need to know...

tricie

Hi, ladies!

I just started using the aloe vera/glycerin mix on my hair; it has made my 14 week old ng nice and manageable.

I put some on on Sunday, and Monday, but my hair has been so soft I haven't used it since then.

Is it ok to get it relaxed tomorrow with it on there? It is still quite soft and I don't know if there would be some reaction.

Please help! If you think I should rinse it out, I will reschedule this relaxer for real!

TIA TIA TIA

I wouldn't worry about it, it's just like using any other conditioner :yep: The only thing is that too much product keeps the relaxer from fully processing.

Have you been using this mix every day? Does your hair feel heavy and in need of a wash?

Don't forget to coat your ends in oil, conditioner or Chi SI!! Good luck!!! :grin:

I think you should be fine since you haven't used it since Monday. It may slow the processing down a tad, but you should be good to go.

Tiffers and DaRealist!

Thank you so much!! I was really worried; it makes since that it will probably just take longer to process and since I'm not too tenderheaded, I'll be ok. She has lots of naps to work with anyway! :yep:

Tiffers, it did kinda feel like it could have used a wash, but it was so soft (not greasy though) and was just wearing it in a bun, so I didn't worry about it. I only used it on Sunday and Monday. I started to wash it on Tuesday, but I wanted to make sure I didn't get it wet these few days before a relaxer. I really like it; I also put some SAA and an essential oil blend in mine. If you try it with oil in it, remember to shake it cause the oil floats to the top (real quick, too).

THANKS AGAIN LADIES! Whew! :drunk:

Back