HELP pls..Mega Tek

Lebiya

Where can I find the cheapest Mega Tek Cell Rebuilder-in the Gallon size (not the 16oz) ??

..And what is the best Moisturizer that YOU are using with it?

Lebiya, I am sure if you check the other posts on Megatek in the search they will help. Don't Speak Defeat started a thread that gives detailed instruction as to what you shoudl do when using Megatek. I read that you should use a conditioner with no protein so you don't shed as much and to invest in agarlic supplement. HTH.... Good Luck

I don't know about the *cheapest* but if you just look at the websites that sell MT, they all have the gallon size so I'm sure you can do a comparison. :yep:

The very first post of the official challenge thread has a lot of links in it for where to purchase MT and you can even find stores by just googling the product name in quotes and the word "gallon" and see what stores pop up.

As for the conditioner, I’ll be using the Jason’s Biotin thin- to thick conditioner, is this ok? (I’m not too sure how to find out if it has protein in it or not)

…If anyone knows the title of that thread pls let me know

As for the conditioner, I’ll be using the Jason’s Biotin thin- to thick conditioner, is this ok? (I’m not too sure how to find out if it has protein in it or not)

…If anyone knows the title of that thread pls let me know

Keratin and Amino Acids are types of protein so if you see either word or the word 'protein' in the ingredients it has protein in it.

Keratin and Amino Acids are types of protein so if you see either word or the word 'protein' in the ingredients it has protein in it.

Yup. I use conditioners with weak proteins in it(soy based) and it doesn't bother my hair. My new fave deep condish is Pantene relaxed and natural breakage defense in the jar. It has no proteins and one cone. It's getting harder to find though. The only place I can find it now is Walmart. It also comes in the tube which is easier for me to find. The tube version smells the same and all the ingredients are the same but they switched the order in which the ingredients are listed.:ohwell: So I'm kinda iffy on trying it.

As far as the the gallon size of MT, the last cheapest place was kvvet.com but they hiked the price by $35. Comparing to other sites I don't know if it's cheaper still, cost more or about the same as everywhere else. Speaking of which, I wonder if these sites have sales on MT? Probably too much like right.:rolleyes:

If you have'nt tried it before, maybe you should try a smaller size first in case you dont like it.

Back