Help! - Philly, Dmv, Nyc Ladies!!

I have been natural for about 6 years and while I love it, I need a change. I am wanting to take the plunge and get a tapered cut similar to the ones below. I'm even thinking about getting it and surprising my fiance with my new do at the wedding. Anyhoo, of course I'm scared as heck and want to make sure I go to an awesome stylist who can cut and shape.

Does anyone know a natural hairstylist who can do this style with their eyes closed? Preferably in the Philly area BUT I am willing to take the short trip to either DMV area or NYC as well.

If I'm getting it before my wedding. I need it to be right!! Please help! I'm looking to get this done in January so please feel free to give recommendations over the next few months.

Thanks ladies!

Tapered4.png Tapered2.png Tapered3.png Tapered.png

I have been natural for about 6 years and while I love it, I need a change. I am wanting to take the plunge and get a tapered cut similar to the ones below. I'm even thinking about getting it and surprising my fiance with my new do at the wedding. Anyhoo, of course I'm scared as heck and want to make sure I go to an awesome stylist who can cut and shape.

Does anyone know a natural hairstylist who can do this style with their eyes closed? Preferably in the Philly area BUT I am willing to take the short trip to either DMV area or NYC as well.

If I'm getting it before my wedding. I need it to be right!! Please help! I'm looking to get this done in January so please feel free to give recommendations over the next few months.

Thanks ladies!

View attachment 433359 View attachment 433361 View attachment 433363 View attachment 433365

Did you find someone? If not, let me know. PM me if you can...

DevaCurl Devachan Hair Salon
425 Broome st 10013 ‭+1 (212) 274-8686‬

Khamit kinks
400 avenue Atlantic ave

Back