Help Needed!!! Glycerin Free Gel Recs Needed!

katote

I am on the hunt for a decent glycerin free gel other than KCCC. Any recommendations?

I'm in the market for the samething and I hear flaxseed gel is the BOMB. I'm going to make some as soon as I can find the whole seeds but all i keep running into are the ground ones. I was also looking at Aveda flax seed aloe gel even though it contains glycerine its 3rd to last in the ingredients.

What are you looking for the gel to do? Are you looking for frizz control, definition, elongation, etc? I love Curl Junkie Curl Queen and Hair Rules Curl Whip, but they are both fairly light and won't define/stretch like say, Eco Styler.

What are you looking for the gel to do? Are you looking for frizz control, definition, elongation, etc? I love Curl Junkie Curl Queen and Hair Rules Curl Whip, but they are both fairly light and won't define/stretch like say, Eco Styler.

I was looking for a lighter gel. I already alternate between IC, Eco Styler w/olive oil and Long Aid. I recently tried KCCC, and my hair hated it. It is very humid where I live, so I wanted something w/out the glycerin. Does the Curl Junkie or Hair Rules provide any hold? Also, are you aware of a decent gel w/out protein?

They have light - medium holds - both have protein but I'm PS and they don't bother me, I don't use them daily though. No protein - Kiss My Face Upper Management Gel.

Back