HELP NEED TEXLAX SUPPORT ASAP!!!!!

jshug

I just attempted to texlax my hair. I left it on about 5-10 min using ORS regular. I had 5" of new growth with relaxed ends about 2" in some places. I underestimated how much new growth I had and didnt put the enough down to the relaxed ends. So now I have texlaxed roots down to about and 1" of natural then old relaxed ends. When should I expect to be bald!!!! Will the hair break off at the texlax/natural or natural/old relaxed? Its a hot mess, it doesnt look bad but I've had a lot of growth and I don't want to loose it. What can I do to fix this, if I can't fix it. How can I prevent breakage. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't consider myself the most knowledgeable about relaxers and correctives out of the many ladies here on the board who I am sure are, but I do have texlaxed ends and am transitioning so I have a line of demarcation that has been doing well for the last 8 months mainly due to keeping my hair super moisturized, so I think that would be the best thing to do right now. Keep that part of your hair in your main focus (still including the ends too) when you moisturize, since it will want to be the weak link.

hopefully someone who knows more about relaxers will respond soon though to help you out more!

:bump::bump::bump:

HTH!!!!

Back