Help...Need protective styles

brownbrown

I'm super busy...I'm handling alot right now. And by the end of the day I pass out to wake up to my hair all over when I can't get to the salon once a week. So need help before I be without any hair.

Like a phony pony....need that one. Especially when I have some place to be.

I won't to weave it but the girl who I trust to do it cuz my hair is sensitve with braids cost $1300. Not gonna happen not now

Please help me with some protective styles having a hard time find time for my hair.

I'm relaxed

Can't tell you the type yet.

Length: almost shoulder

The link in my signature has all of my protective styles. I mostly wear phony ponies, falls, or buns.

I put the hair underneath in a baggy, this is very convenient for me, I get lots of compliments even though I am a little self conscience and I can't wait until I can start to wear my own hair.

I try to look at my phony ponies and falls as "hair accessories" this makes me feel a little better.

trimbride said:
The link in my signature has all of my protective styles. I mostly wear phony ponies, falls, or buns.

I put the hair underneath in a baggy, this is very convenient for me, I get lots of compliments even though I am a little self conscience and I can't wait until I can start to wear my own hair.

I try to look at my phony ponies and falls as "hair accessories" this makes me feel a little better.

I agree, phony ponies, buns, french twists, chignons, wigs, falls, french braids, cornrows, plaits, puffs, twists, there are many that at almost shoulder length you should be able to do.

Softresses

I am all about phony ponies and wigs. The one thing to remember with wig wearing is to be sure to be gentle in combing out your hair. I buy my wigs from Especially yours and theirs are fantastic quality. I'm kind of a wig collector and theirs are among the best. People almost never realize I'm wearing a wig.

Ooh ok RosesBlack I'm feelin the wigs. Is Especially yours online. Please tell me.

And the phony pony I put the ponytail over the baggy and the band around the baggy instead of my hair...correct

trimbride

Took a look at your album and I got. So I got a few questions.

What do you use to bring ya hair back in a bun? Do you use gel...what?

Where do you get the oil from? Jojoba oil the rosemary oil?

What kinda of hair is the afro bun? love it love it love

Back