Help!!! My hair is not growing!

bellezanegra826

I've been using MTG for like 2 weeks now and I have seen no new growth at all. I got a perm on August 31st and since then my hair has refused to grow. I want to scream because I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have been taking Nu Hair vitamins, silica, and drinking water. I am so sad because at this point, if my hair doesn't grow, then its just going to start falling out. What should I do? Has this happened to anyone else?

I am so sorry to hear that. This has never happened to me, but I don't think I have heard anyone say they haven't seen results with MTG. I would realistically give it about 1 month. It does take 21 days for a habit to form so maybe the same goes for the results.

You could be 'watching' your hair and your preoccupation with your hair growing,makes you believe that it is not growing. You relaxed Aug 31st, it hasn't been a month yet. I am not sure what your regime is, but just stick the basics i.e., vits,water, exercise, low stress, and keep your hair moisturized. Have you ever heard 'A watched pot never cooks'? Well leave your hair alone, let it take it's course. Calm down, your hair will grow! PS..consider braids or a wig/lace front to distract you for a month or so. HTH

I have had it in a low stress updo for almost a month. I guess I thought this would encourage growth. Perhaps when I get it washed the results will show up.

I usually don't notice any new growth until 3 to 4 weeks after a touch up. You just have to give it a little more time.

It may seem like it's not growing, but I'm sure it is, and like others have said you may want to wait a few more weeks, at least a month. Another thing, don't stress about it! I know it's easier said than done, but don't stress because it will only make things worse. Just go with the flow, and you'll be fine!

Back