Help my friend find Surge

Lorraine

My girlfriend lives in Baltimore (Essex) and drove all over the area looking for Surge after I told her how healthy and silky my hair feels after just one week. Walgreens and CVS don't have it. Is there web site where it can be purchased?

AND...since I pulled you Surgers out of hiding what are you doing with your hair since your roots are (I assume) curly from the Plus 14? It's driving me crazy!! Also, do you wash daily? I saw a thread from one woman saying it's dangerous to not rinse the hair daily.

did she try calling the customer service number on the surge site??

Oh...i dont necessarily wash daily but I usually try to rinse my hair or condition daily

I had to find my Surge by calling the 800#. They found a spot for me right around the corner from my house (not my usual store).

I Surge but do not wash everyday and so far no problems.

[ QUOTE ]
LorraineG said:
AND...since I pulled you Surgers out of hiding what are you doing with your hair since your roots are (I assume) curly from the Plus 14? It's driving me crazy!! Also, do you wash daily? I saw a thread from one woman saying it's dangerous to not rinse the hair daily.

[/ QUOTE ]

I ordered several bottles at once from walgreens.com after not finding Surge at the Walgreens and CVS stores in Boston. Plus, I detest calling and driving around town to search for hair products.

I don't Surge AT ALL when maintaining a rollerset straight style. I apply surge daily when my hair is in a bun all week and the curly new growth doesn't affect the style much. I wash once every 1-2 weeks. Daily rinsing is a hassle, and my scalp is not easily irritated.

[ QUOTE ]
megonw said:
[ QUOTE ]
LorraineG said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I ordered several bottles at once from walgreens.com after not finding Surge at the Walgreens and CVS stores in Boston. Plus, I detest calling and driving around town to search for hair products.

I don't Surge AT ALL when maintaining a rollerset straight style. I apply surge daily when my hair is in a bun all week and the curly new growth doesn't affect the style much. I wash once every 1-2 weeks. Daily rinsing is a hassle, and my scalp is not easily irritated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, Megon. Your hair looks awesome!

Lorraine, I live in the surrounding area of Baltimore. I tried three Walgreens in a predominately black suburb and found nothing. I went into the city and found it right away. I found mine at Walgreens on Reisterstown Rd. and Northern Pkwy.

Why pay shipping , The CVS stores that have are in the stores closer to the city.

I Surge, wash every 3 days with their POWER WASH

Back