Help me

mj11051

I'm addict to conditioner, I have at least 7 bottles of conditioner in my kitchen cabinet unopened and more opened and unopened in the bathroom. Four more bottles on order. Help Yall Please help me.:wallbash:

I'm sorry, but I can't, I'm addicted to natural soaps that I use as conditioners and I buy like 6 at a time, when I'll never get to using them, I'm sorry, you'll be saved when you figure out you're going broke, I was saved for a while because of that. :lol:

I know YOU can't help me because of your review I remember I needed some of their products and bought 5 bars for me and 3 for hubby:naughty:IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.:wallbash:

I know YOU can't help me because of your review I remember I needed some of their products and bought 5 bars for me and 3 for hubby:naughty:IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.:wallbash:

...Ay, don't even TRY to blame it on me! You could've skipped the thread knowing your tendencies! Ha Ha, but those bars are delicious, they MAKE you an addict!!! No help here! :lol: The tell tale sign, trying to find someone else to blame it on.....Lol OMG you have some nerve you PJ

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

...Ay, don't even TRY to blame it on me! You could've skipped the thread knowing your tendencies! Ha Ha, but those bars are delicious, they MAKE you an addict!!! No help here! :lol: The tell tale sign, trying to find someone else to blame it on.....Lol OMG you have some nerve you PJ

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

No you shouldn't tempt us pj's on this board and you know it's a lot of us here. SHAME ON YOU:wallbash::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

OMG, now i want to know what these natural soaps are... link to thread please?? ;-)

Just don't buy anymore conditioner. Those bottles probably take up premium real estate in the bathroom. (i know my cabinets are overflowing). Just use up what you have and when you are down to one, then go do a little shopping. :)

You should avoid the hair boards altogether:lachen::lachen::lachen:. I saw your latest buy and OMG, you made me jealous. I'm not ready to give up my PJ. I tell myself it is my one little bad habit and each person needs one :yep:.

No you shouldn't tempt us pj's on this board and you know it's a lot of us here. SHAME ON YOU:wallbash::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I don't believe it can be cured once you have it, the only cure is going broke, soooo....just embrace your condition.........until you go broke. :lol:

You should avoid the hair boards altogether:lachen::lachen::lachen:. I saw your latest buy and OMG, you made me jealous. I'm not ready to give up my PJ. I tell myself it is my one little bad habit and each person needs one :yep:.

Okay then YOU have to stop sending those emails with the great butter recipes dangit. :lachen::wallbash:

YOU ARE A BAD INFLUENCE:lachen::lachen::lachen:

A lot of them are cheapie conditioner like suave, vo5 and trader joe's I did order some Oyin Honey Hemp $18 for 16ozs. and Elucene MBC 2 1liter for $20.00 each.:drunk::lachen:

My expensive addiction is body butters, my skin is very important and it must have nothing BUT natural products!!! Ha Ha!!! Its better than me buying drugs or something ;)

I pretty much HAVE my staple conditioners and what am I planning on buying this weekend? Yes to Carrots Mud Mask and Conditioner :lachen: I'm sorry, but I can't help you! (Unless you happen to have some Joico conditioners you don't want :grin:)

My expensive addiction is body butters, my skin is very important and it must have nothing BUT natural products!!! Ha Ha!!! Its better than me buying drugs or something ;)

Chile you better start buying ingredients and make your own that's what I do. Can I interest you in one of mine?:lachen::lachen:

I'll help you. I'm going to PM you my mailing address. Send all of them except 2 to me.

There, problem fixed.

But on a serious note...I haven't had the urge to cowash/DC as often since I've been in these twists, mainly cause I don't want them getting too fuzzy. Try something like that where you CAN'T use a lot of condish and then you won't be tempted to buy it.

Chile you better start buying ingredients and make your own that's what I do. Can I interest you in one of mine?:lachen::lachen:

Oooooo, where do you buy all the ingredients? I'd prefer online or something! The Essential Oils! mmm! Darnit We're not helping each other, I'm leaving this thread!:lol:

I'm addict to conditioner, I have at least 7 bottles of conditioner in my kitchen cabinet unopened and more opened and unopened in the bathroom. Four more bottles on order. Help Yall Please help me.:wallbash:

Why do you need help?

As long as you're overstocked, you'll never run out.:grin::grin::grin:

I have a lot of conditioners, and I know they will probably go bad before I get around to using them. Just use up what you have or share some of the ones that don't test well on your hair with your relatives. That's what I'm doing, because I want to get down to four favorite shampoos and conditioners.

Besides, the economy is just too bad to be buying all this extra stuff. People are more concerned about shelter, utilities, clothing, and groceries. :yep:

Last edited:
Back