Help me streamline my products!

lunalight7

Im going on a cruise this Saturday and I need to limit the number of products I schlep with me. I am bringing my flat iron, rollers, clips, and satin scarf. If you had to select 5 products for straight stying as well as braid outs, what would they be?

TIA!!!
notworthy.gif

When I went on a cruise, I took:

1. wide tooth comb
2. satin scarf
3. conditioner
4. moisturizer
5. hair claws

Thanx Allandra. My hair is not long so I think I will substitute the hair claws for rollers. Theres a blowdryer (ugh) in each cabin.

You should try John Frieda Life Preserver Oil.It is good at protecting hair from sun and pool and sea water damage.I can just testify for the sun damage tho.I had a problem with the sun drying out my hair and that has fixed it.I havent used it in a pool yet.

have fun on your cruise!

I would bring a satin scarf (or you could bring satin sheets if your going with someone special
wink.gif
)

wide tooth comb
a lite condit for c/o washes
you fave styling aid.. oil, moisturizer or whatever

Thanx Beana3. This cruise is a family trip...mom, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc...

Good thing is, I have a ton of samples of conditioners to use for cw's. Im bringing Swimmers poo (only if I submerge my head in water), rollers for dry sets in the evening, John Frieda Life Preserver Oil, satin scarf, wide toothed comb, flat iron. I feel like ive forgotten something...

[ QUOTE ]
Thanx Beana3. This cruise is a family trip...mom, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc...

Good thing is, I have a ton of samples of conditioners to use for cw's. Im bringing Swimmers poo (only if I submerge my head in water), rollers for dry sets in the evening, John Frieda Life Preserver Oil, satin scarf, wide toothed comb, flat iron. I feel like ive forgotten something...

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't been on a cruise since I was a small child and I was wondering if humidity would be a factor of concern in the evenings?

Not on the ship because it's airconditioned. But during the day, or when we go out at night in Aruba, yes. Ariba is the only island (first stop) that we will be off-ship at nite.

make sure you bring something to moisturize your hair and protect it form the sun. and especially if your going t be in the pool.

[ QUOTE ]
When I went on a cruise, I took:

1. wide tooth comb
2. satin scarf
3. conditioner
4. moisturizer
5. hair claws

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this list Allandra
smile.gif
. I would take the same.

[ QUOTE ]
Not on the ship because it's airconditioned. But during the day, or when we go out at night in Aruba, yes. Ariba is the only island (first stop) that we will be off-ship at nite.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will you be going on deck at all?...What I'm thinking about is this, if you have relaxed hair and you think you might have a humidity thing going on I would recommend you bring some type of setting lotion to try to hold on to your dry set or braidout..otherwise I would suggest you might want to consider bring a little something, something for a ponytail.
wasntme.gif

Back