Help me solve this its driving me crazy

Jadore_tay

Ok i tested my hair strand to find that when dry my hair doesnt stretch when I pull it just snaps in my hand, then when its wet it slightly pulls and then snap. What is up with this? and i am having slight breakage not to serious.
I am relaxed, i used emergencee then DCed then 2 weeks after that I used duo tex and Dced. am I lacking protein or moisture?

Oh yeah, I used lustrasilk mango and shea to DC but it doesnt seem like its conditioning my hair at all like it has in the past

TIA

Your hair should have some give to it, not just break without stretching a little first

Using 2 strong proteins in 2 weeks probably wasn't the best thing to do. Since the cholesterol isn't cutting it anymore, it's time to switch to something else

Do you have any purely moisturizing dc's? It sounds like what you need right now is moisture :yep: How often do you dc?

Your hair needs moisture one that helps with elasticity, porosity control works good for me when I think I need a little more elasticity and silicone mix.

oh and humectress and aussie moist

Sounds like you have an issue with elasticity. I don't know if that can be regained once its lost. Are you relaxed because relaxing can make you lose your elasticity...

You need moisture soon..today, matter of fact yesterday... No more protien PLEASE.. too much protein makes hair hard and rigid. And since your hair is not stretching, it doesn't have enough moisture to bounce back....try to find products that contain no protien at all..and dc at least once a week for at least 30mins with heat..it does take a while to get moisture back if your hair is over protienated (sp? is that a word??)

You need moisture soon..today, matter of fact yesterday... No more protien PLEASE.. too much protein makes hair hard and rigid. And since your hair is not stretching, it doesn't have enough moisture to bounce back....try to find products that contain no protien at all..and dc at least once a week for at least 30mins with heat..it does take a while to get moisture back if your hair is over protienated (sp? is that a word??)

It is now!!! :lachen:

Ok yes I have silcon mix I got it in the mail today is that good enough to dc with? and yes I was not smart at all using all that protein :wallbash:

Back