help me please

baby42

can you use green tea oil by it self or do you have to mix it with something and if so what? cause my temple on one side is trying to leave :confused: and it seem that temple balm is not working:eek: i am useing my bt but i want to try some thing with it to speed it up:lol: thank you somebody help:)

Hi Baby42-- far as i know the green tea oil can be used alone. And it , or your BT would make a nice massage oil for your scalp. Bit i have some questions. Are you tying a scarf on your head at night? Or have you had braids that could have pulled it? That temple hair is so delicate. I know the BT along with daily use will bring it in quickly. And i mean i saw results after the first week of use. But you said its trying to leave and that made me think that either something is stressing the hair, or something is stressing you. I sincerly hope not the later. But please dont worry either way. You got the right stuff and knowledged long haired ladies on this forum to get you through. Relax.

baby42 said:
can you use green tea oil by it self or do you have to mix it with something and if so what? cause my temple on one side is trying to leave :confused: and it seem that temple balm is not working:eek: i am useing my bt but i want to try some thing with it to speed it up:lol: thank you somebody help:)

Where do you get green tea oil?

Back