Help Me Pick My Next Protective Style Please???

Which style?

Votes: 1 5.6%

Votes: 4 22.2%

Votes: 6 33.3%

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nlamr2013

So I'm trying the whole hide your hair for this year. I have in mini twists right now and will be taking them out in a few weeks. And doing something new early may to leave in until mid June
I'm thinking either
faux locs
(1) long
hqdefault.jpg

Or (2) short
a44643b65027a6d887551fc408b405bf.jpg

Crochet braids
(3) short and wavy
images

Or (4)medium and kinky
12145541_530153157147513_819913539_n.jpg

Help me yall

Oh and this my big ole head if that changes things
rsz_221a4g.jpg

221a4g.png

I love them all! Can't decide. The medium kinky crochet mainly because you can probably do more with it even when it starts to get old and ready to come out.

Tha KS everyone for voting!
I see most of you ladies are thinking like me on the medium crochet.
I'll probably do the medium crochet until mid june
Maybe take the first set out do a second(or the short faux locs depending on how hot it is) until beginning august
Something simple for a week or so then get the long faux lock for my birthday in august (cause I feel like those are just a carefree summer style)
Then take those out and do the wavy style crochet (or maybe by then I'll find a wig I like for my head) going into the fall.
Phew lol

I love them all! Can't decide. The medium kinky crochet mainly because you can probably do more with it even when it starts to get old and ready to come out.
Right? All the styles are so cute and flattering to my face I think. Plus all seem workout friendly since I only do moderate workouts.

Back