Help me out ladies

jamiette

My blowdryer has met its demise today. I want to get another but I want a quality one (salon quality), that will last me for a few years. Any suggestions would be greatly appreaciated. Thanks in advance!!!

This is what I have.

307.jpg

307 Turbo 1500

52 cubic meters/hour for fast drying
5 temperatures and cold air
2 speed settings
Anti-overheating device
Self-extinguishing, shock and temperature
resistant thermoplastic body
3 meters of strong cable
510 grams in weight

I purchased the T3 Tourmaline two days ago when I also purchased my first Phytorelaxer. I haven't used it yet but the girl at Sephora really sold me. She said she bought the wet/dry flat iron and it was great but she wished she purchased the blow dryer instead and plans to soon. She thinks the iron is great but doesn't get to your roots as well as the dryer would. She used the dryer and prefers that. She said it doesn't dry out your hair and recommended that I take it to my hairdresser the next time I get my hair done, which will be tomorrow when I get my first Phyto touch-up. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

joonbug320 said:
I purchased the T3 Tourmaline two days ago when I also purchased my first Phytorelaxer. I haven't used it yet but the girl at Sephora really sold me. She said she bought the wet/dry flat iron and it was great but she wished she purchased the blow dryer instead and plans to soon. She thinks the iron is great but doesn't get to your roots as well as the dryer would. She used the dryer and prefers that. She said it doesn't dry out your hair and recommended that I take it to my hairdresser the next time I get my hair done, which will be tomorrow when I get my first Phyto touch-up. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Must be the size... I got a T3 flation (not the wet/dry) and I'm lovin' it. It's the only iron I've been able to get close my roots. It's 1 3/8". :)

ChocoKitty said:
Must be the size... I got a T3 flation (not the wet/dry) and I'm lovin' it. It's the only iron I've been able to get close my roots. It's 1 3/8". :)
I thought the same thing. I went for the blow dryer because I've always just blow dried as opposed to flat iron so it is what I'm used to. But I wonder - is one better tan the other? I sometimes blow dry my dry hair lightly in the morning. I know tat's bad but is flat ironing any worse, better, or the same?

ChocoKitty said:
I plan on purchasing this one in the near future...

T3 Tourmaline II Ionic Hair Dryer
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P85231&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=

This looks pretty cool, but I prefer the buttons on the side of the grip, so I won't keep accidently hitting switches. I just bought a new one, because my 15 year old trusty conair champion is on her last leg. But I don't like the new one I bought. Here it is: http://www.metrobeauty.com/showitem.cfm?itemnum=2415.0&catnum=0

Maybe we can work out a deal. It's only been used twice. :grin:

Back