Help me out ladies - I'm looking for something...

AFashionSlave

Help me out ladies. I’m looking for a new way to stretch my napps.

I saw it on TV. It is a straight hair setter that uses no heat.

The hair setter is about 8” long and it clamps onto your hair like a roller. It looks like two long pieces of pink plastic. All you do is put your hair in-between the pink plastic pieces and clamp the ends together. Your hair dries flat inside of the roller like contraptions.

They look kind of like this:
http://www.adiscountbeauty.com/page404.html
But they are straight instead of waved.

Does anyone know what I’m talking about?

that sounds interesting!!! ive never heard of it....

OT: your hair is looking FABULOUS!!!!! the puff in your avvie is magnificent!

yea it really does sound interesting...no heat!? Well when you do find out let me know. I haven't used heat on my hair for 6 weeks...I am so proud of myself! hehe

I've seen something like what you mentioned in Duane Reade by Goody. Unfortunately it is not on their website and I dont see it stores anymore. It was like a loose C curved stiff "thingy" about 6-7 inches long and you put the hair between two of them to dry. I didnt buy it at the time because it appeared that the inner area (where you put your hair) had velcro on it.

cutebajangirl said:
I've seen something like what you mentioned in Duane Reade by Goody. Unfortunately it is not on their website and I dont see it stores anymore. It was like a loose C curved stiff "thingy" about 6-7 inches long and you put the hair between two of them to dry. I didnt buy it at the time because it appeared that the inner area (where you put your hair) had velcro on it.

Maybe that is what I saw.

Back