Help me out Caramelhonee!

melodee

I noticed in your post to Nessa, you mentioned the importance of the use of Balancing moisturizer and moisturizing conditioner after an Aphogee treatment. Is the balancing moiturizer a conditioner. Why do you need both afterward. I did an Aphogee yesterday and followed up with LUST overnight. My hair was stronger, but still hard and sticky, so I used my favorite GPB on it and it was softer. However, it is still alittle dry feeling today. Would the Balancer have aleviated this? Is it too late to gt some? Or should I stick to moisturizing conditioners like LUST or Motions Moisture+? Thanks in advance!

Sorry, I just saw this. This is what I found on this product as I believe it is more thorough than my explanation
laugh.gif
:
ApHOGEE products are scientifically formulated using the highest quality ingredients, to restore seriously damaged hair to healthy condition.
The Balancing Moisturizer contains silk amino acids, collagen amino acids and Panthenol to help restore natural moisture and add shine and luster to hair.
Directions:
Use as a moisturizer on wet hair to detangle and maintain moisture. Apply liberally to towel-dried hair. Massage gently into hair and scalp. Wait 5 minutes, rinse thoroughly, dry and style.
Apply ApHOGEE Balancing Moisturizer after every ApHOGEE Treatment service to restore suppleness.

Now, I don't like how my hair feels after applying just the balancer so I also apply my keracare humecto to it and sit under the dryer. My hair also feels dry as I told Nessa because I omitted the bal. moist. in error (so to answer your question, if you would have used this, your hair would be blowing in the wind right now
smile.gif
). Also, your hair probably still felt sticky because you still have some of the residue in it from the treatment (not to worry, your hair won't fall out or anything).

My suggestion to you is, get the balancer and use it in collusion with whatever moisturizing conditioner you would normally use (Motions Moisture will be fine if that is your staple product, don't go out and buy the humecto if you normally don't use it, i just happen to LOVE humecto).

Again, my apologies for taking FOREVER to reply. Take care.

Back