HELP me get BIG HAIR!

Barbie83

Ladies, I am FEENING for a big-hair look for my Miami vacay. I've already checked out Outre's Tammy, and Freetress Santa Fe girl half wigs... they're just not quite what I'm looking for.

I'm looking to rock a sew-in, so I need some weave recommendations. I've heard good things about Bohyme's Brazilian Wave, but the look on the model doesn't look curly enough. Has anyone used this hair before, and does it curl up when u wet it or put product on it?

This is the texture Im going for: big/WIDE, 4a/3cish curls, slightly frizzy:

kinky4.jpg

kinky5.jpg

kinky3.jpg
kinky2.jpg

kinky1.jpg

kinky6.jpg

Please help me ladies!

If you want HUGE hair...you need to get the Evony wig by Outre. None of the videos or pictures that I have seen really show how big this wig really is.

Oh Man _ Frisky you read my mind, lol. Yup Evony is big, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY3KqqXunVY. I would sew that sucker on to some cornows and it would be a wrap.

hahahaha...HUGE!! And to me, this video really doesn't show that. When I put it on I thought where in the world am I gonna go in this!! I am seriously thinking about cutting it cause it is really not my cup of tea. The wig that I am wearing in my avatar looks a little bit bigger on me in person but it is just right.

So I just saw the YT video...Wow! Evony is kinda bomb! I like it.... I say go 4 that Barbie... you can do the cornrows or leave some of your hair out

I will give you a little more freedom than a sew in and you probably could sew it down to make it last longer.

Back