Help me find these products!

lennet93

Hey ladies,
I need help finding two products that was used on my hair when I went to the salon. I'm not even sure if I'll be able to find them. Ok, the first product was used as a deep conditioner, the name of it was La Plancha something, then before she rollerset she put another product that was in a blue jar with 2 R's on it, the R's were facing opposite directions and it said made in Italy on the jar. This combination was heavenly on my hair! My hair felt great, soft, moisturised, not one broken hair! I would love to be able to use these products at home. :-)

Call your stylist and ask her what products she used on your hair.

Or the next time you go the salon, thoroughly jot down the information from these items in a book or binder, not just a scratch piece of paper, then you won't have to worry about this information getting lost. :perplexed

I know the feeling of trying to figure out where to buy a good product and can't think of the name or the store that sells it. I can't get it off of my mind to the point that it bothers me. :ohwell:

I think the one with the "R" is Roverhair. I Googled around and found it. Iwill work on the other one for ya!

Back