Help me decide (pic include) *digital enhancments*

Re: Help me decide (pic include) *digital enhancme

[ QUOTE ]
Tai said:
You're gorgeous, Jennifer, so it doesn't really matter what color you decide. Your eyes will stand out regardless.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA
smile.gif

The brownish red is pretty...mmmm but I also like the black
scratchchin.gif

Hey Neighbor,
The black or reddish brown looks best IMO. I love darker hair. Your are such a pretty girl and the darker hair would give more focus to your face instead of a diversion from.
shocked.gif

I like the Brownish Red. Colorshines is only going to give your hair a tint tho. You know this - yes?

What color would you use (Colorshineswise) to get each of them? Do you know yet?

Thanks for all your inputs....brownish red is definitely the popular one with black in second and honey blonde in a distant last.

Tracy: I'm no expert on color but after looking at the different colors for colourshines, I'm thinking I'll need to go with the Redissimo or Liquid Amber to acheive the tint of red I'm looking for. What do you think?

Also, with tints....are they only seen in the sun or will you be able to tell I have color indoors?

Hi Jennifer
wave.gif

You look beautiful in all three, but I'm extremely partial to the reddish brown. It reminds me of the color Chili from TLC colored her hair and I think it would look great on you.

brownish red looks nice.

I like the black second.

Jen,
The Reddissimo is better than the Liquid Amber. Liquid Amber comes out almost black. For anything in the brownish red category that you posted - Reddisimo, Cinnamon and Ginger are your best bets. Of those, I like Cinnamon the most to add highlights to brown hair of all shades. Stay away from all of the darker ones.

You'll mostly see it in the sun, but if your hair is light to medium brown you may be able to see the tint indoors as well. It depends on your base color.

If you need help I'm here!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Jen,
The Reddissimo is better than the Liquid Amber. Liquid Amber comes out almost black. For anything in the brownish red category that you posted - Reddisimo, Cinnamon and Ginger are your best bets. Of those, I like Cinnamon the most to add highlights to brown hair of all shades. Stay away from all of the darker ones.

You'll mostly see it in the sun, but if your hair is light to medium brown you may be able to see the tint indoors as well. It depends on your base color.

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ] what do you mean when you describe your hair as having dense strands?

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Jen,

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you so much Tracy! I originally had Cinnamon as an option but thought it wouldn't show up much on my hair b/c it's a medium saturation (even though I have no idea what that means
lachen70.gif
). I also thought the Ginger would come out with a little too much of an orange tint than I'd prefer. Thanks again for helping me narrow down my best bets...I'm sure I'll be asking you more questions as next week rolls around
grin.gif

They all look nice, but I think I like the brownish red best.
smile.gif

All of them are beautiful on you but I'd go with the brownish-red, if not that then I'd do black.

i think they all look good! brownish red is my fave though!

All three look good on you. I personally like lighter tones for hair color, so I prefer the lighter shades on you.

Back