help me decide one line to stick to, pleassseeee

felicia

Hi All! I need a new line b/c Mane n' Tail causes wayyyy too much dandruff for me. It has to be something I find at BSS b/c I'm on a budget, so no more salon products for me for awhile. My hair is relaxed,thick 4 a/b, but mostly b, i think. It's very prone to dryness, split-ends and shedding. I was thinking maybe Elasta QP, but don't know much about it. Please help!

Thankies :)

I think you should try the NTM (Neuotrogena triple Moisture) line.

The Shampoo, Conditioner, Silk Touch Leave-in, Serum, and hot oil treatment if you are into that.

My second choice would be the Garnier Long and strong line.

felicia said:
Hi All! I need a new line b/c Mane n' Tail causes wayyyy too much dandruff for me. It has to be something I find at BSS b/c I'm on a budget, so no more salon products for me for awhile. My hair is relaxed,thick 4 a/b, but mostly b, i think. It's very prone to dryness, split-ends and shedding. I was thinking maybe Elasta QP, but don't know much about it. Please help!

Thankies :)

yeh MNT will build on your scalp, alternate it dont throw it out - unless it wasn't workin 4 ya :)

how about Salerm? or Keracare - Elasta qp has some good stuff

I use about 3 to 4 different lines right now. I trying to eventually get down to 2 lines and just alternate between the them. I absolutely love my Keracare. I am becoming very fond of my Mizani products also. I use a few Elasta products but the only one I really like is the DPR-11.

For inexpensive BSS/Drugstore lines:

NTM (everything is great)

Elasta (I like the Creme Conditioning Poo :love:, DPR-11, Breakage Control Serum, Recovery, and Glaze).

thanks guys, but i'm looking for beauty supply brands only, no salon type stuff. i didnt care for ntm line

felicia said:
thanks guys, but i'm looking for beauty supply brands only, no salon type stuff. i didnt care for ntm line

Oh then I would say go with the Elasta QP! Never tried it except for the mango butter which I really like.

But for ones I did try I would say garnier long and strong, good stuff.

Tresemme! i aint used it tho so dont hold me to it, i've just heard ALOT of good stuff about it, they have everything too. from heat protecting sprays, pomades everything. dirt cheap too!

Has anyone tried the new Dove lines? I've seen some detanglers and conditioners that I'm so tempted to try.

baglady215 said:
Hey Marie... which line did you get?

I have the regular intense moisturizing conditioner and the new advanced care sheer moisture leave-in replenishing mist in the baby blue bottle.

Back