Help Me Decide for Blk Friday?

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Can't decide between...

1. Darcy's (Pumpkin Seed Condish & Avacado & Wild Plum Twisting Cream) $23.00 including shipping

2. Silk Dreams: (Shea What Deux & Creme De la Silk)
$26.00 including shipping

3. Bee Mine: (Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer, BEE-u-ti-ful DC)
$34.00 including shipping.

They all seem so :lick:, but I will only purchase from one vendor. Ok, if I feel extra $pendy, then 2.

What's a girl to do?

I dont think you can go wrong with any of those selections but here is what I would suggest in the following order:

1. Bee Mine
2. Silk Dreams
3. Darcy's

haha i responded to your post in the Black Friday thread. I suggested that you order your Bee Mine and Darcy's from Sage...that way you only pay for shipping once.

I dont think you can go wrong with any of those selections but here is what I would suggest in the following order:

1. Bee Mine
2. Silk Dreams
3. Darcy's

Leaning toward the Bee Mine due to the hefty discount. I like the reviews of SD, but her prices seem to be already on point year round kwim? So I can save that purchase for next pay check. I'm only saving like 2 bucks...

Froreal3 I just read the ingredients for both conditioners and now I want them ^^

:curtain:
Bee Mine has 30% off
Early Bird Sale Thurs 10 pm - 11:59 pm EST
30% off with $20 minimum BLKFRI23

Froreal3 I purchased the Balanced Moisturizer. I am a product junkie so I am not sure when I will use it but I'll let you know what when I use it.

@Rozlewis LOL I don't think I'm quite a product junkie, but I'm still experimenting w/products because I'm usually a cheap BSS/drug store shopper. I already have my staples from there, but I wanted to try some of the boutique BOB lines. I have tried Qhemet before, but I didn't use it right because I didn't know about proper hair care techniques back then. Looking forward to getting the Bee Mine.

ETA: I ended up ordering straight from Bee Mine because Sage isn't having their sale right now and they don't have a couple of the Darcy's items that I wanted to try.

Froreal3 Good luck! I have never tried Qhemet but I have heard a lot of good things about the products. I really like the Hairveda products too. I am waiting up till after midnight so I can place an order before they begin to run out of products. The things a girl will do for her hair.

@Froreal3 Good luck! I have never tried Qhemet but I have heard a lot of good things about the products. I really like the Hairveda products too. I am waiting up till after midnight so I can place an order before they begin to run out of products. The things a girl will do for her hair.

Aint that right?! :lol:

Back