Help Ladies

queendiva79

I am so digusted with my hair i have. I have finally decided to keep the heat out my hair totally to see if i get some good growth. As i was putting my hair in the ponytail i found another bald patch in the back of my hair. :mad: :mad: I have a total of three in my entire head. I am six weeks post relaxer currently. I do not feel stressed but may be or may be not. I don't know what is taking my hair out. I havenever had these problems before. I don't know if i am using to many products or what ? The end result today was a ponytail (S-curl, Profectiv moisture cream, NTM serum cream, WGO, EVOO,and last peppermint oil mixed with water)and i bagged my ends with almond oil, lustrasilk growth shea therapy and Jamaican Castor Oil and pinned a bun on it. Hopefully it will grow back!!!! Any suggestions!!! I am sure i have all the products but just don't know what to use exactly!!!:lol: :lol: I am a product junkie but i have not tryed all the products i purchased. I am interested i nusing my Cassia Obvata for conditioning but not sure yet. Thanks Ladies!!!!!!!:( :( :( :( :(

queendiva79

"The end result today was a ponytail (S-curl, Profectiv moisture cream, NTM serum cream, WGO, EVOO,and last peppermint oil mixed with water)and i bagged my ends with almond oil, lustrasilk growth shea therapy and Jamaican Castor Oil and pinned a bun on it."

I am sorry you are going through this hair drama. LHCF ladies will help you out.:D You know that is way too much stuff to be putting in your hair true product junkie. You can use wild growth oil on scalp. Peppermint oil to massage scalp maybe as a prepoo. Why not just try S-curl seal with Castor oil? What products are using for shampoo?Conditioner?

Last edited:
keracare conditioner is good creme of nature can sometimes coat the hair.

What is your hair regimen? Are you sleeping in a silk scarf or using satin pillow cases? Are you using a lot of heat?

I'm sorry to hear about your hair problem. Are the spots that you speak of bald down to the scalp, or do you mean broken off? If you are missing hair from the scalp, you should definitely see your doctor. Best of luck to you.

Thanks for your replies ladies

I have one bald spot to the scalp and the other two or just broken off. The are all in the back. My hair is growing but it has gotten a bit thin. I think i am using to many products at once. Yes i was putting heat to my hair but will stop now and yes i have a silk scarf but don't use it everyday.

Back