Help! I want these bangs! (Pics inside)

NuMe2004

Can someone please tell me how I can get these bangs (as seen on Ashanti)...and make them stay put. I'd greatly appreciate it :).

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• atrl5.jpg
    atrl5.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 232
You don't have to go through all of that or add any hair. The hair you have on your head should suffice.

Here's a photo of one that I did recently:

2008_04110004-vi.jpg

In order to get that look I suggest you rollerset your hair for the "bump"/"hump"/"rooster" or whatever folks call it. (The curls from a rollerset really helps give the style much more body/fullness). Section your hair at the right temple back to where you want the bump to end and then curve the part until you reach the front of your left temple. Make sure both sides are centered properly. Next, you can either a.) comb or tease the roots to pull the hair up and simply pin the ends in the back, or b.) finger comb that section up and then back (covering the back part) and then secure the hair with booby pins.

There are so many techniques that you can use, but the hair on your head should be enough. Also, you may want to flat iron your hair if you want it as smooth as Ashanti's, however, in that case you hair will be flatter and your bump may not look as full. HTH. :)

You don't have to go through all of that or add any hair. The hair you have on your head should suffice.

Here's a photo of one that I did recently:

2008_04110004-vi.jpg

In order to get that look I suggest you rollerset your hair for the "bump"/"hump"/"rooster" or whatever folks call it. (The curls from a rollerset really helps give the style much more body/fullness). Section your hair at the right temple back to where you want the bump to end and then curve the part until you reach the front of your left temple. Make sure both sides are centered properly. Next, you can either a.) comb or tease the roots to pull the hair up and simply pin the ends in the back, or b.) finger comb that section up and then back (covering the back part) and then secure the hair with booby pins.

There are so many techniques that you can use, but the hair on your head should be enough. Also, you may want to flat iron your hair if you want it as smooth as Ashanti's, however, in that case you hair will be flatter and your bump may not look as full. HTH. :)

Thanks girl! I'm gonna try one of these techniques and post pics.

Thanks to everyone for the tips :)!

Back