Help I want braids!!

shadylane21

Hey ladies I want to get my hair braided to get me threw my 6 month stretch I don't want to braid it until about 3 months post though, so ladies will you please help me by posting pics of your braided styles so I can get and idea of what I want. I use to wear micros, but those were to damaging so I am lost! Thanks for your help ladies!:yep:

Don't do it!!!

I just took out my micros and I wish I would have never gotten them.

If anything, I would recommend that you get kinky or senagalese twists. They are larger and should place less stress on you hairline...

check out my fotki! i have an album labeled protective styles

tHANK YOU SO MUCH! i LOVED THE BOX BRAIDS AND THE SEW IN!
Don't do it!!!

If anything, I would recommend that you get kinky or senagalese twists. They are larger and should place less stress on you hairline...

I may need to try these.

I have pics of my kinky twists in my fotki

http://public.fotki.com/Sexi-Lexi/starting-the-new-ye/1000083.html

These are like 2 months old. I LOVED these Seneglese twists. Best braids I ever got! Wish i had some more shots. If I find any I will post.

Very cute as well TY!

Don't do it!!!

ITA...they are ROUGH on the hair. Here's a pic of my kinky twists...I did these myself :grin:

picture.php

I'm going to get braids too, to help me through a six month stretch. I decided to get box braids (not to small) and let them hang at the ends like micros. I want them either crinkled at the ends or curled. i will try to find a picture.

I'm going to get braids too, to help me through a six month stretch. I decided to get box braids (not to small) and let them hang at the ends like micros. I want them either crinkled at the ends or curled. i will try to find a picture.

TY! I am also trying to do a 6 month stretch!

Back