Help! I think I'm a PJ

JDenni81

Hi Ladies!

In the one week that I've been a member of this forum, I have ordered Etaé Carmelizer Shampoo and the silk protein condition. I just received my Megatek last night and have already used it. I just ordered my Jamaican Lavender Black Castor Oil. I also just ordered the Bee Mine Luscious Moisterizing Balancing Hair Creme and the Kiwi Strawberry Serum. Lastly I've just ordered the Salerm 21 B5 Leave In Conditioner and the Alter Ego Garlic Hair Treatment. :-/

Have I gone overboard? Can I use these all together? Please help. I have no idea how to use this stuff on my fine hair. But I am seeking to thicken and grow my hair. I have a lot of breaking (prior to using any of this)

I'm just getting over my PJism and I've been her for a year now. So I'm not much help :/

I love JBCO (Jamaican Black Castor Oil) it did wonders to help thicken my edges; however, they sell it in a beauty supply store in Maplewood so I don't have to order it.

One thing I had to learn is that products don't neccessarily grow your hair it's your how you care for your hair. Protective styles work wonders for retaining length.

Well coming from a "pj" (since March 08' upon finding LHCF) lol...but seriously it doesn't have to be such a bad thing. Just try and remember NOT to use it all at once. Try using 1 set of poo/cond. for a month or two then switch to your other products for the spring, or summer something like that. The same goes for styling products and keep a JOURNAL. You won't regret it. psst..oh and try and calm down on the purchasing if you can help it...lol

ETA: cause keeping a journal will help you to remember things like: Well paul mitchell ss worked well on my straightened hair last winter etc. Then you will start to see what works AND when it works.

Last edited:
Hi! I too am PJ but I've been one for years now... I really do like the E'tea shampoo and conditioner so please post your thoughts on it. .. its all new to you but you will slow down and pace yourself ...at some point. Lol hhg!!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Hi everyone!! Thanks for the feedback!! Pompous I am natural as well. I'll let you know how they work out!

MissJae I loooove the Etae shampoo and conditioner!!! the conditioner makes detangling a breeze and its so soft afterwards. smell is kinda weird though lol. I also use the Buttershine.

At least you ordered good stuff! The ladies on here have inspried me to get up and go to walgreens in the middle of the night for some sales. I have driven all across southern california and had a few stores on speed dial waiting for shipments. As long as you can afford it, have fun!

At least you ordered good stuff! The ladies on here have inspried me to get up and go to walgreens in the middle of the night for some sales. I have driven all across southern california and had a few stores on speed dial waiting for shipments. As long as you can afford it, have fun!

I am a big researcher, so I read tons og feedback before purchasing. I just hope it helps my hair. I would love it to be APL like it used to be. I'm at SL now.

Back