HELP!!! I pulled my hair out from the roots!!

Barbi

Ladies,

I am in tears as I type this because my hair is so thin. It all started when I decided to put a curly weave in my hair for the summer so I wouldn't have to do my hair. Well, I had the hair on for only 3 days when It started itching and felt tight. I was so unconfortable that I decided to take it off. The girl that put the weave on wasn't available so I had a friend take it off for me. While she was removing the hair, I felt alot of pulling and discomfort but really didn't think anything about it because my scalp was already soar from the tightness of the breads. When I washed my hair to remove the excess hair and to roller set it, I noticed alot of hair in the tub. When I was through with putting the setting lotion in order to set it, I noticed that my hair was thinner than usual. I figured that it may be from the conditioner making it silky and smooth, which will make it look thinner because it's straight and silkier. This wasn't the case at all.

After my hair was dry, I attempted to comb out the curls in order to wrap it when I noticed that the comb just glidded through my hair considerably fast. I looked in the mirror and noticed how thin looking and almost transparent my hair was.

I am so upset that I want to chop it all off and just pray that I can grow new hair. The back is uneven now and it doesn't look good so I have no choice but to get a hair cut to even it out. What do you think? Do you think I caused permanent damage and it will never be thick again? Also, who has tried the Nioxin line for thinning hair?

It happens to me before a weave and tight cornrows ate my frontline now its back thick. I use Nioxin before its good take the poo and the scalp therapy cond i really like it but you have to alternate with humectress or emergencee because after 3rd week i could not feel the tingling that i usually get with the nioxin scalp therapy you gonna see its really soothing. As soon as you put the scalp therapy you can feel it work. oh what helped me heal the area and regrow it was Nioxin follicle booster i applied it every day after poo cond and also do a deep cond with Nexxus emergencee and humectress to stop breakage and baby your hair back with castor oil, minoval and surge. now i have baby hair on my forehead that works. My hair has never been so thick

Back