help!!! i need to find this conditioner!!!

L.Brown1114

so my mom was dying her hair with clairol natural instincts and the conditioner that comes with it is the best conditioner i have ever used in my life!!! it honestly makes my hair feel like butter and melt in my hands!!! soo many people have called them and asked if they sell it separately but they don't!! :wallbash: do you guys know of any conditioners that have almost the same ingredients?? or maybe they do now?

I don't know in the place where i live i used Tressme it's v. good for me , also Pantine and Elvive. and in USA u will have more choices.

so my mom was dying her hair with clairol natural instincts and the conditioner that comes with it is the best conditioner i have ever used in my life!!! it honestly makes my hair feel like butter and melt in my hands!!! soo many people have called them and asked if they sell it separately but they don't!! :wallbash: do you guys know of any conditioners that have almost the same ingredients?? or maybe they do now?

What are they?

idk i tried looking for them but they dont have them anywhere!!! im calling the toll free number tomorrow and asking them and ill post it. they said herbal essence resembles it the most but i just saw its part of their brand so of course they are going to say that! my sis used hello hydration and i hated it on my hair :-/

Back