help i need inspiration

silvergirl

does anyone know of any photos, fotkis, albums with about brastrap length (or close too) or longer unstretched natural hair?

i know they're out there but ive only found a few.

thx much

There is one lady, I forget her name but see her picture all the time. She is a pretty women with natural hair down to her butt. She has long curly hair and has on a dress with flowers on the signature picture.

Don't be encourgaed. I think your hair is beautiful. I been noticing it lately and been meaning to send you a pm. :)

Pokahontas has waist length natural hair also. And bublinbrownsugar is bsl or longer.

Last edited:
tsmith said:
What about Isis? Is she natural?:)

No, i'm pretty sure she's relaxed. I know she don't put heat in her hair,so yeah she's relaxed.

To silvergirl: One of the ladies started a thread,"ALBUM DIRECTORY" so you should check that out. I think it would be easy to find, they are suppose to state current length(stretched/unstretched if natural),natural/relaxed,etc.;along with their link.

wheezy807 said:
To silvergirl: One of the ladies started a thread,"ALBUM DIRECTORY" so you should check that out. I think it would be easy to find, they are suppose to state current length(stretched/unstretched if natural),natural/relaxed,etc.;along with their link.

oh yes i just saw this thread thanks :D

Back