Help! I need growth without the thickening..what can I use?

BrockStar

Sorry I've asked this question before, but maybe the tagline wasn't appealing..lol..I'm stopping MTG because my hair is becoming harder to manage because it's getting so thick (it was aleady thick when it started), but I need a growth agent that does not thicken like MTG does. Any help? Maybe even a method of some sort that can help me through this transition to natural because at this rate, I almost want a perm. Help me

To be honest, with health your hair should thicken up whether you are using a growth aide or not. I'd just say to stop using it if you don't like it or use nothing at all. Shoot my hair is naturally thin and I'd kill to have thicker hair. Count your blessings. And as far as transitioning goes, maybe you can try some protective styles to get your mind off dealing with your hair for a bit.

Yeah I've been doing protective styles...maybe I'm just getting antsy. I posted in the previous thread that I am very thanksful for the thickness, but I just wanted something that focused on just length:ohwell:

Have you looked at BT everyone seems to be raving about it right now. I have not tried it but it was just a thought.

Back