Help I need a new Look for back to school

Miz_Complexity

I want a new look. Every year since I have been in college I went back to school with braids. I want a new look any suggestions. I do wear braid weaves and wigs. No glue styles. I have been thinking about a straight weave with a blunt hair cut and bangs. I have also been considering 2-strand twist.

If you have any suggestions for styles or photos with hair styles please post them. Also check out my album to see what would fit my face.

Miz_Complexity said:
I want a new look. Every year since I have been in college I went back to school with braids. I want a new look any suggestions. I do wear braid weaves and wigs. No glue styles. I have been thinking about a straight weave with a blunt hair cut and bangs. I have also been considering 2-strand twist.

If you have any suggestions for styles or photos with hair styles please post them. Also check out my album to see what would fit my face.
I bet a straight style with blunt cut and bangs would like very nice. Although I don't have bangs, I really like that style. Did you check over at Hair Boutique for pictures?

Allandra said:
I bet a straight style with blunt cut and bangs would like very nice. Although I don't have bangs, I really like that style. Did you check over at Hair Boutique for pictures?

Thank you Allandra I will check them out. P.S. The M C went ok I lost 13lbs.Mostly water weight. I will be Back on again before school starts.

Miz_Complexity said:
Thank you Allandra I will check them out. P.S. The M C went ok I lost 13lbs.Mostly water weight. I will be Back on again before school starts.
Congratulations girl. You did great. :up:

cookie507 said:
i think the 2-strand twists would look good...

also a nice updo would look pretty

Thanks cookie507. I love the way 2-strand twist look. I am having a hard time on what type of hair to use.

Back