Help!!! I have dry ends!

Mrs.TheBronx

What can I do to help my dry choppy ends? I am 100% natural but when I press it occasionally, my ends are dry no matter what i put on them and they look choppy. u can see it on my profile picture.

Thanks girls

What have you been puttin on your ends?

I had a serious problem with my ends, so much that I wanted to just make a pony tail and cut it straight across! After searching the threads my end result was to apply some castor oil on my ends and put a hard/magnetic roller in it after I flat iron my hair. I usually do my hair at night; so when I took the roller out in the morning my ends were smooth and soft. Not to mention I didn't have any breakage from crunchy ends!

I even tried it just air drying and I get the same result!

HTH and I hope more ladies come in with their suggestions.

Be Blessed!

whats your reggie?

Have you tried clarifying?

also, I see you're in NY, the water is NY is hard and can causee your hair to be hard and dry. The same thing is happening to me. My hair is always dry, especially after I wash it, my moisturizers and Dc barely do anything for my hair. You should try a chelating shampoo to remove the mineral deposits from the water.

I've been using FOTE (Fruit of the Earth) aloe vera gel on my ends and that helps me.

Back